Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well I think I am gonna start a diet/exercise program and I will blog about it . I know you will believe it when you see it.....But I can tell you that diabeties is kickin my butt. So I need to lose some weight in hopes that will help get me some relief. I will start Monday 7th Nov.

I need to mow my yard this week for the last time this year.

Cowboys will beat the Packers tonight 28 to 17

The longhorns got beat again,But GOOOOO TCU, also heard a good story on radio about TCU Colin Jones from b'port and few other TCU players have been texting and checking on a young man who was injured and will never play football again I believe the boy was from archer city....A good story

Opening day of deer season and I nearly got a 10 point buck or he nearly got me it was dusk and I was doing 60mph he was just killing time in the road. We both survived.

Bill Maher is a jackass ......I was watching a show on CNN and the host said 50% wants to keep the health care Obama passed. Hey fruitcake those 50% don't pay taxes sure they want it

1 comment: