Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010


I said I would blog about my battle with diabetes. The doc changed my meds told me to eat right and exercise, he said Golf was a hobby not exercise. I started the eating right on Tuesday and I am taking less pill than I ever have since being diagnose with diabetes. And my Blood sugar has lowered . When I got off work today I took my Blood sugar was 133 I went and ate a hamburger pattie with cheese and few peppers the salad I ate with raspberry oil on it. Then me and my friend then walked the cart path all 9 holes. I got home checked BS it was #113......I checked my favorite sport golf blog I found this story of Big John Daly he said losing weight hurt his golf game .....wow if my game suffers any more I am sooooo screwed. the story Link classic Daly wisdom, like the fact that his weight loss over the last year or so has had a dramatic, and negative, impact on his putting:

No comments:

Post a Comment