Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Perrin teacher arrested, accused of having sex with students


The two teens had approached the Perrin High School math teacher after hearing a rumor that she’d left another school district because she'd been "messing around" with students.
The boys, age 16 and 18, told investigators that they had repeatedly asked Kimme Annette Woolf if she wanted to fool around.
Initially, the teacher sent them on to their next class.
But eventually, according to an arrest warrant affidavit, the teacher agreedRead more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/11/23/2654660/perrin-high-school-teacher-accused.html#ixzz169zgFlu0
I wander what these so called college edumacated peeps are thinking. I know its her fault but those boys are to blame also they were old enough to know right or wrong. This has happened in my hometown and I knew the teacher I always thought he was a great person. I feel sorry for him one big mistake and you ruin your life. Maybe they should require all students to be take courses on this subject before they turn them loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment