Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

It was windy and cool today and I didn't play very well . I have loss some weight and I think it has affected my swing.

I don't understand why I can hit a good drive be only 100 yd's from green and it takes me 2 to 3 strokes to get to the green.

I cant wait to see the Haney project with rush

I have tried to switch back to all irons but I think I will go back to hybrid clubs

Sometimes I wander why I blog I guess I like to type.

I haven't walked since Thursday nite , but i will walk tomorrow for sure get back on the wagon

I wish people wouldn't stir up crap on FB it no fun to read

I need to start thinking about buying Christmas gifts ....not cash only lol

I have done pretty good so far in keeping my Blood sugar under control.

I still need to mow my yard before next year.

I saw on the news the weather man thinks snow may be in the forecast soon I hope it waits a couple weeks maybe more

I ate pumpkin pie tonight no crust sugar free was good

I pray for those out of work to find a job soon

I don't want to decorate for Christmas this year, mainly the out side to much work

I hope it doesn't rain the morning I would like to golf is that selfish

I need to sell some junk I am becoming a hoarder

No comments:

Post a Comment