Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2020

Wow after 45 years working for an company which changed the name on the shingle three times. My luck ran out now I have been let go.  My search for medical insurance because I am 22 months away from Medicare sucks.  The affordable care act market were so high for basically no coverage, plus preexisting issue do matter . I thought if Cobra ins., was as high as I have heard my whole life, I would have to live with no insurance. I received my package and I was pleased with the cost. Then I thought when I get that 1200 stimulus check which would help but it was only 286 for me and my wife.  Why so low because I had a job the last two years but I don't now .  I have a friend that has over 1 million dollars he got 1200. The system sucked for a moment I thought become a democrat bash Trump request a Obama phone . But no I will vote for Trump 2020 even though I was kind of screwed over the stimulus amount (hint Donald send me the money) 

No comments:

Post a Comment