Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Man I am ready for this shelter down to end at least I thought so.  I was called today and told to come in for blood work not sure I want to go where sick people go right now.... Am I over thinking this?
I am dealing with not having a job to go to after 43 years. Loss of a pay check is going  be the hardest part.  I have golfed more in the last 38 days than in the last 2.5 years .  I have decided cobra insurance is my best option right now. I have cooked and ate at home lately .  I sometime wonder if we the American people are being played .....I think we need to start working again I think the democrats are wanting to stall to ensure voting by mail.  They can't beat Trump fair.  My dead daddy will probably vote again for Biden.  I hope America rebounds.... what do yawl think?

No comments:

Post a Comment