Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Well today was a long day at work but I did get home in time for 9 holes at the local country club.
I played pretty darn good ,but I attempted to get greedy and cut a corner but there is a large oak tree clear it I am sitting good , But hit it and my second shot is behind that oak and I couldn't see the green .....Greed sucks

My Yard will need to be mowed one more time this year.

I am hooked on a game on facebook I need a life.

The Rangers will beat the giants wow my first hot sports opinion .

I ate some great Mexican food today in Chico on the square. I don't remember the name, but worth the drive.

The stock market has done good now I am worried I don't know why.

Election day cant get here quick enough. Please vote

Number of diabetic Americans could triple by 2050 Link welcome to my world

The Cowboys need to retool and start at head and asst head coach.(my second sport opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment