Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Dallas Cowboys can trick or treat tonight dressed as Football Player

The Rangers can tie the Series with a win today I hope they can.

I have a funny feeling about the election Tuesday. I think the democrats will pull some tricks

The weather today was wonderful I slept in , Had Breakfast, Golfed 27 holes ...I miss my old friend R5 3 wood.....My game will survive I will have to adopt a new 3 wood.

Got home from golf and 3 of my neighbors were mowing their yard , I should but not gonna happen.

Sorry to 1200 plus kids No Candy tonight to be given out, I have struggled with diabeties for the last 3 months .

I am fixin to start my diet and I will blog my results in the days ahead

I am sooooo ready for some turkey and dressing......I know the diet I will have to be careful

After 84 years, General Motors finally drops the declining Pontiac brand. GTO,Trans Am,Booneville......I miss u Pontiac........

I saw where burning candles emits fumes as bad as driving a SUV

No comments:

Post a Comment