Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Well its been a crazy weekend I think they had a snow storm in hell . Baylor beat the Longhorns.
For my friends in Decatur there a snow storm in hell because I always heard it would be a snowy day in hell when Baylor beats Texas

The Rangers finally got a win.

I may have to mow my yard again this year.

The weather has been wonderful.

I went golfin today after I got off work....Lets just say it didn't go well . I kinda stora got mad and my dearly beloved 3 wood is no longer in my bag.....

Tomorrow is Halloween and the last 4 yrs I we have had well 1000 kids for candy and no tricks . This year I think I will use the 200 dollars I saved from not buying candy to give out and spend it on a 3 wood. What was I thinking.

Election day is nearly here I hope America stands up and sends a message too Washington.

I think Wednesday I will say " I cant wait for 2012"

I just watched the move Titanic. It wasn't bad. I also watch earlier this week Pearl Harbor.

I Think will sleep in the morning....get and eat B'fast.....go golfin again




No comments:

Post a Comment