Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 20, 2009

We finally had a beautiful weekend with out rain.

What should I watch the Emmy's or the cowboys game.....

I have golfed alot this weekend didn't play very good.

Had blood work done last couple weeks, so my cholesterol and trig's AOK

I got a golf GPS works grrrr8 and it can help lower your score but so does a pencil

I mowed my yard and edged late today my grass looks good I guess the rain does the earth good.

Gas prices in B'port still drives me crazy it's 20-30 cents cheaper in towns smaller than here.. is it greed it even 10-15 cents cheaper just across town makes me wander..

I could say something about Obama , but my mama always told me not to say anything if you can't say anything good......I hope the elections in 2010 help bring relief from the madness

CNN or Fox? ......I like Fox

Is the economy getting better my 401k is lookin better I hope its continues

My wife spent 3 hours cleaning out a water fountain so our doggies dont get sick from drinkin dirty water and I don't know why ,the things they lick and sniff and eat hummmm she needs to brush there teeth
and make them gargle.

2 comments:

  1. I give my dogs fresh, clean water and they end up drinking out of a nasty flower pot... go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cuz the flower pot adds extra flavor! I like water...but I like water with lemon more!

    ReplyDelete