Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another weekend is over......And I'm ready for next weekend..

Golfed today at runaway bay ...I wasn't very good...

Went too the auction on Saturday nite and didn't buy much, but the wife picked up a few odds and ends...

My 1960 coca cola machine is working wonderfully, It holds 12 oz bottles, the wife says wine coolers are 12oz..I wonder if that was a hint...

I still haven't received the results from my test at the heart doctors ......I should find out this week I saved up another 52.00 dollars...

I can't remember if I took my pills this afternoon has any ever had this problem? I must be getting old.

Halloween is just around the corner....Should I spend 150 plus on candy? After getting my diabetes under control I'm thinking maybe I should give out fruit..No wait candy it is I don't want egged.

Once again no county high school football team won this weekend, wow whats the odds battle of big sandy both teams winless.

Why do my kids text me, Call me lol

1 comment:

  1. 1. Put wine coolers in the coke box...it's what we all want:)

    2. I thought you weren't giving out candy this year at Halloween? Let me know so I can get a costume:)

    3. Your kids text you because of the unlimited texting plan. We all bought expensive keyboard phones for it and darnit, I'm going to text:)

    ReplyDelete