Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 27, 2009

SInce this is the Tee Box

I once missed a hole in one by less than a foot, my hat is off to this lucky lady
_______________________________________
WHITLEY BAY, England – Ruth Day, a 64-year-old retiree from northern England, had the day of her life on the golf course last week.
Day shot two holes-in-one in the same round at Whitley Bay Golf Club, where she is a member.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090918/ap_on_sp_go_ne/glf_two_holes_in_one

The feat is rare. Golf Digest estimates the odds against a golfer having two holes-in-one in the same round at 67 million to 1.
But just last week, former Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher Steve Blass made two holes-in-one in a span of 11 holes during the team's annual alumni golf outing.
__________________________________________
May be it will be my turn next......I know two golfers from Jacksboro who has shot holes in one this year. Yepper it's my turn

No comments:

Post a Comment