Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Letterman apologizes again for 'bad' Palin joke

He apologized to both daughters, "and also to the Governor and her family and everybody else who was outraged by the joke," he said as the studio audience applauded. "I'm sorry about it, and I'll try to do better in the future." link

He thought it wasn't a big deal last week, But when business started to pull money from CBS and people wanting him fired. Now out of the clear blue he has become serious. Finally the good people of America stood up and the Left wing had to back down.

2 comments:

  1. It was just a joke, people. I'll give you that it was a bad one, and probably completely inappropriate. HOWEVER, a joke remains, just a joke, unless there was harmful intent, which there wasn't. Also, a joke will only go so far as the listener will let it. If you didn't like it, don't talk about it. I'm just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that really got me about this, is that he said sorry a few times. It was a joke and yes bad, but....I can't believe how much media it has received. Anywho, fellow tx blogger here. Nice to meet ya.

    ReplyDelete