Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 27, 2014

If only I had a Crystal ball

Trying to figure out what do with my retirement is a stressful thing.  I have 8 years till I am 65 and I cant really retire until I can get Medicare , so with that settled , I will work for 8 more years if the Lord lets me.  I have a 401k with old company I've done real good the last 2 years, but 2014 isn't looking like a investment year even in a election year. What should I do pull the money and put in a safe money market account?  should I take a lump sump payout from my pension or take the monthly payments? The problem is my 401k and pension is 1/2,  due too a divorce, which is another story.
I don't think America is going in the right direction with the current holder of the keys. We need another Reagan. I remember couple months ago Obama told Russian minister he would be more flexible, heck if Obama was green we could call him Gumby he was flexible. I guess I should apologize to Gumby lol. My little world is getting busy and I need to mow my grass, does it ever end. I guess on the bright side it's fixin to be golfing weather. See you there

No comments:

Post a Comment