Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gas prices in Bridgeport are at 3.00 a gallon, but just 14 miles .20 cents cheaper. The Bridgeport Gas Cartel is worse than Opec they are greedy. They say they cant get it cheaper.

I am glad there wasn't any rain with this cold front .

I golfed the other day and the greens look bad to me.

Speaking of Golf my swing has took a hit with my weight loss, plus I cant stand cold weather now .

There must be snow in hell. TCU won the rose bowl way to go froggies. (when i was younger my friend told me it would be a cold day in hell when TCU won a big game, chill dude.

I am thankful I didn't decorate for Christmas because I don't have to take it down.

Breaking news Garrett to be name Head coach of Cowboys.....I am not sure this is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment