Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Well heck alot of things has happen since I last blogged :

1. My Grandbaby was born she is a darling and is doing wonderful , mom and dad are doing ok also.

2. The hot days of summer are here and golfing now isn't much fun.

3. My electric bill doubled and so did my water bill I expected the electric bill but I havn't watered my yard so go figure.

4. BP stopped the leak, and the cleanup continues even thou they cant any oil in the ocean Rush Limbaugh was right. I wonder if Obama will give some of that shake down money back.

5. Bill and Hillarys daughter got married and they spend lots of$$$$$ , Obama s are jet setting on another vacation (the fourth on in aug) that cost lots of $$$$$$ they want the 47% of us to pay more taxes because they care for the poor yeah right .....nov can't get quick enough

No comments:

Post a Comment