Total Pageviews

Friday, August 13, 2010

I noticed this week that former President G W Bush and first lady Laura went to DFW airport and greeted returning troops The troops were surprised when they first saw their greeters.
George Bush has been a class act since he left the White House. I even have to give kudos to Bill Clinton he has done a lot to help the people.

I noticed the stock market has stumbled this week as the jobless rate climbed again. One question Obama where are the jobs we have this healthcare program why are companies still not hiring? In Nov we have to ask our self are we better off than we were 2 years ago.

My grand baby is doing wonderful is absolutely the most beautiful girl I ever saw.

My Golf game has suffered with all this heat, I haven't golfed over 4 times in nearly 4 weeks.

Just watched my weather lady on the TV Rebeca Miller a cold front next week temps will be in the 90's

My electric Bill doubled and I keep it on 80 inside but 80 is grr8 when its 105 outside.

I enjoy watching my dogs chase the birds and squirrels in the back yard the birds and squirrels play with dogs. I noticed today that it was so hot the dogs took turns chasing the wildlife lol

No comments:

Post a Comment