Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What is there to talk about

With all this rain lately Lake Bridgeport is full and should be full of campers all summer . I drove out by wise county park over mothers day weekend and it was already full of people camping, I almost wanted to get my tent and join them, I did say almost. The golf course should benefit also. My yard has been mowed about 4 times this year it doesn't seem to be growing very fast. My roses have enjoyed the rain and have looked wonderful at times.

I have took it upon myself to find the best burger in B'port I have tested DQ, Sonic, RockCity,Yesterday's, but I found the best burger is at Bridgeport Country Club Lonny and Rita cook a grr8 burger and the good news is you don't have to be a member to eat there or call in for carryout 683-9438.

With this wet weather our 5 babies ie:doggie cant stay outside and when they do go out they come in smelling like dogs

I went to my doctor and changed my diabetic medicine because of the cost. I have a good job and great pay and I don't see how people can pay for med's that are on fixed income or don't have a good job.

Appears they have a little leak in the gulf of Mexico, Obama said it was our fault also along with the companies that drilled the well. I wander if he intends on sending money to help clean up?

LT should be removed from the football hall of fame that my hot sports opinion

Az has been in the news lately they wrote a bill appox 10-15 pages long and the prezident commented that you may be arrested at a braums buying Ice cream, later he said he has not read it. The only way anyone gets arrested at Braums is if they try to purchase the ice cream with a gun

No comments:

Post a Comment