Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 22, 2010

What happen

About a year ago the the big story was swine flu the end all virus. Looks like I was right the US govt over reacted.....The only thing that's the same is the demo's are still writing checks that we can't cash...Obama help bail out Greece and he won't even help pay my electric bill whats up Big Brother.



Saw last night on the news that Polaris is shutting down a plant in Wisconsin laying off 615 employees and moving shop to Mexico. I guess that's one way to stop the immigration issue, just take all the jobs to Mexico. I don't think its as easy to migrate to Mexico they will ask to see your papers. I guess the 615 can become artist or country music stars since they have health care.



I heard the other day on CNN that the BP leak was the worst ever ...Wow I thought the leak the Mexico had that leaked for 9 months was the worst...the world has a way of cleaning up our mistakes ......What happen to the black hole, just wandering...



What America needs is a good dose of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment