Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 4, 2010

This weather is driving me crazy it's either to cold or to wet to do anything outdoors.

I don't remember a winter like this usually we have dry winters.

Next week looks like chilli weather

Gasoline prices in Bridgeport still seem high.

Early voting starts next week .

The president of Iran claims that Feb 11 something big is gonna happen.

My Electric bill was a little higher than normal, I heard some neighbors around the corner from me are gonna sell and move because of their electric bills.

I am beginning to feel the pinch of the economy. Thank God I have a Job.

Thank God grass doesn't grow in cold weather.

I hope the colts win the super bowl

I watched to top Superbowl commercials in last 10 years I liked the Budweiser horses and the sheep streaker.

TGIF tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment