Total Pageviews

Friday, February 12, 2010

DAY 2 Cabin Fever

I am soooooo ready for spring

2nd day in a row I didn't work because of weather related reasons

They said this was a record breaking snow breaking the old record set 32 yrs ago. I don't believe we stopped work.

My cable still sucks some channels don't work and the ones that do are useless unless you like Hannah Montana

Tree all around my neighborhood are breaking limbs off because of the weight of the snow.

My sisters haven't invited me for B'fast or lunch and they know I am not working

I noticed Lake Bridgeport level is slowly coming up and still minus couple of feet. I believe the lakes down stream are full...

Walmart even closed in decatur because of snow wow the end is near

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment