Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Its been a busy week and the weather has been wonderful, but alittle on the hot side. I have not hit a golf ball in 5 days yikes.

I mowed my yard today, I couldn't find anyone to mow for me.

I went yesterday and saw my mom she wasn't feeling good.

There was a plane crash in Bridgeport area yesterday, I knew the pilot.

Gas Prices are .20 cents higher in Bridgeport than in the whole state of Arkansas.

Why is that?

I haven't received my stimulus check yet . Who gonna pay my electric bill?

I dont like it when people treat me like I am not very bright.

Even if I am not sometimes.

I heard someone say the other when they were talking about someone who had died,"They were too young to died"........What age is it ok to died?

please don't say 53

I'm not a very good blogger

I enjoy reading Blogs my favorite is Link

I have another wedding to go to june 3rd, I got a invite in the mail.

I think I better

2 comments:

  1. Who was the pilot? I never heard who it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can go golfing next time I can come down. I haven't been since the last time we went...i think it was around easter.

    ReplyDelete