Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Man O Man this Texas heat is a killer. For all the folks that have to work in it be careful and drink lots of water.

My yard is turning yellow and I don't care as long as I don't have to mow.

I sure hope my next electric bill isn't to high.

I am tired of hearing about congressman wieners.

Its been so hot lately I haven't golfed during the week only on Saturdays and only 18

Bridgeport Country Club has loss alot of members the last couple months .....

Jacksboro Country Clubs have the best greens around here.....

Glad I am not a teacher can't imagine not knowing if I had a job yet........

My battle with diabetes hasn't gone as good as I had hoped for............

FR C's protect me from fire maybe, but they don't protect against heat stroke...

I need to lose about 30 lbs maybe FR C's will help

Watching the Mav's parade on tv this am.......

I want to go to winstar...................

I need to go to the pharmacy to get some med's filled............

Happy Father days to all u dads out there enjoy ur kiddo's

No comments:

Post a Comment