Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I am back

It's been awhile since I last posted but I haven't had much to say so today seemed like a good day to start up again mainly because it is to cold to golf so just to catch up

I haven't caught H1N1 yet

Obama finally was told not so fast and by people from mass. go figure.

The Cowboy finally won in December but still loss in January.

Gas prices in Bridgeport are still higher than everywhere else around here maybe some stimulus money would help get gas here cheaper.

We have had a real wet winter so far this year.

I hope the ground hog doesn't see his shadow so spring will get here quicker.

The White House is considering moving the location of the 911 terror trials from new york city
I wander why

What the heck I heard Tiger can't practice golf while he is in sex rehab....why?

I have set a goal for 2010 and it to break 80. So far I have broke it going the wrong way..

No comments:

Post a Comment