Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Its been awhile since I last posted

Its been a long month and a hot one too boot. My a/c quit on me and it's a new unit , but it is up and running I just hope I can afford being able to sleep at nite at 80*.

I enjoyed the British open this weekend with old man Tom Watson hanging with the younger generation of golfer.

Its been nice this weekend with temp outside around 95'ish.

I like the new Chinese Food joint in Decatur....

I get tired eating out, but I get tired eating in.

My golf game has gone south on me...

My son and daughter in law has bought a new car a Honda Civic Hybrid, Its a neat little car.
My son told me that his carbon footprint was smaller than my footprint......I told him I heard that before.

Here at the DOG POUND the doggies love the a/c and they love Popsicles

I may play in a inter-office golf match this week , but depends on us setting it up ...we had fun at the last one .....my fellow co-worker may be able to beat me by the 14 strokes , and he promised me a arse kicking.....I hope our non bias ref will ride with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment