Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chrysler declaring 'short' bankruptcy



The automaker Chrysler plans to avoid going out of business by declaring a short bankruptcy and joining in a merger with Italian automaker Fiat, the White House said Thursday.
“Today after consulting with my auto task force, I can report that the necessary steps have been taken to give one of America’s most storied automakers a new lease on life,” President Barack Obama said at the White House.
“You know, I don't want to run auto companies, I don't want to run banks. I've got two wars I've got to run already. I've got more than enough to do,” Obama said. “So the sooner we can get out of that business, the better off we're going to be.” POLITICO
He forgot too mention that he has a printing press in the basement for making money...he is a busy man....

1 comment:

  1. Fiat makes a few very fuel efficient cars. We won't recognize them because they've never been released in the US but I expect we'll see them soon.

    ReplyDelete